Our PTA is led by a committed group of Tyler parents, caregivers and teachers. Below is a list of the executive (elected) board member positions, and the parents and staff who are running for those positions for this coming school year. Stay tuned for a link to vote! Voting will remain open through Friday, September 10. As an alternative to online voting, there will be a paper ballot option offered on-site at the school from Monday, September 6 through Friday, September 10 at 2pm.
The Tyler PTA has 6 executive board positions, and 3 committees each consisting of 2 parent co-chairs and a third teacher/staff co-chair. Building Finances is responsible for fundraising, Building Support for school advocacy, and Building Community for bringing our families and staff closer together and contributing to school spirit. You will find the following people on the ballot for this coming school year:
- President: Elsa Falkenburger
- Vice President: Aaron Kershaw
- Secretary: Ms. Cetlin
- Treasurer: Fatema Salam
- Communications Chair: Maddy Plankey
- Bookkeeper: Michael Berger
- Building Finances Committee Chairs: Sarah Bainton Kahn, Ms. Oneiz Mercado, Jenna Sangastino
- Building Support Committee Chairs: Delancia Browning, Nicholas Burger, and Ms. Brittany Thomas
- Building Community Committee Chairs: Sheila Bunn, Ms. Jenny Jou, + Open Seat
For people interested in being involved in the PTA, but not running for an elected board position, please join our first meeting to find out how – all parents and staff are automatically members of the Tyler PTA and welcome at all public meetings. The participation of every member of our PTA is vital to Tyler’s success.