As with any school, quality teaching must be supported with a quality facility and appropriate supplies. Tyler Elementary’s principal, its teachers, and its parents have the vision to become one of the highest achieving schools in the district, but we need your help. Your online donation today goes directly to the Tyler PTA to ensure that every penny you donate is spent at Tyler Elementary and not elsewhere. Whether supporting the Playworks program, mobile computer labs, or supplemental school uniforms for those in need, your donation improves the educational experience for all Tyler students. These young children need many heroes in their lives to make sure they reach their full potential. Be one of those heroes and donate today!
The Tyler Elementary PTA has been approved for 501(c)(3) status. Your donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
Please ask your company about its matching gifts program – the process is usually very simple and it’s a great way to increase the value of your donation!
Thousands of companies, including corporations, foundations, nonprofits, and associations, match their employees’ charitable contributions – sometimes for as much as double the amount of the initial gift. In addition to matching gifts of cash by their employees, some employers even match gifts made by employee spouses, retirees and board members. Click here to access a search engine that may help you determine if your employer has a matching gifts program.
Donate by Mail
If you would like to send a donation by mail, please send your check to:Tyler Elementary PTA Capital Campaign PO Box 15185 Washington, DC 20003
Install the OneCause Toolbar and never miss a contribution!
Always support your cause or school – even if you forget to start your shopping at OneCause.com! By simply installing the OneCause Toolbar, you’ll be making sure every eligible purchase counts, which could result in up to 5x more contributions, plus you can contribute up to 2 cents per qualified Yahoo! search.
List of Events/Activities
- eScrip, grocery store shopper programs and Box Tops – on-going (contact J.B. Behrens)
- Tyler Merchandise – on-going (contact: Linsey Silver)
- School Pictures – dates throughout the school year (contact Dan Traster)
- Citrus Sales – September-October (contact Lillian Farnham)
- Alchemy of Great Taste Event – March (contact Jennifer Fowler, Carolyn Hubbard or Ryan Cree)
- Laps Around Lincoln – April (contact Liz Young Weeden)
- Meet & Greet – May (contact Mary Ann Brazell, Steve Sweeney or Shameka Stewart)
- Teacher Appreciation Events – ongoing (contact Liz Young Weeden)
- Capital Campaign – ongoing (contact Dan Traster)
- School Open Houses & Tours – January, February, March, April, May (contact Mary Ann Brazell)
Contact us to volunteer
Tyler Elementary offers a multitude of activities that support the school. Of course, many events require many hands. If you have time that you are willing to donate to Tyler, we want you! Whether you want to assist with fundraisers, outdoor garden projects, or school beautification events, we let you choose how you want to contribute. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can help.